hello from kennewick

hello from tn
have had a 06 classic which i was very satisfied with and now have a 08 r3t and happy with that also

Greetings from the West side

i live here in Kent,Wa...sort of a 225 miles west of you and have had an america and now a R3T.I had my seat lowered 2 inches and memory foam added plus a shelf built for rear butt positioning ..ride 500 mile days with no discomfort.I am 5-8 and weigh 200 pounds..my america had same work done but 400 miles was the limit due to low weight and wind blowing me arround..hence my purchase of bigger Triumph.This will be my last bike..absolutely love the bike and all.My friend "Corky"bought His Thunderbird there in Kennewick..check with dealer about other Triumph riders and perhaps a RAT group.We all ride in July15-18th to Nelson,B.C. for the Triumph Rat Raid...100-125 riders(where I met Corky,He got that name as He lost His fuel cap on His america and went to Hardware store and purchased a large cork till He got home!!)Lots of fun in Nelson each year and hope to see you there.Will post info about Nelson registration when it becomes available..Take Care ..RocketBob

Not from Washington,
but Welcome anyway,
From Oklahoma.
Where if it ain't the way we want it,
we'll make it what we want.

Not the best pic I got, but the first one I found..
Anyway, it emphasises my point.
Get the one you like best, and start making it your own.

Welcome

Hi Steve. go for the Rocket !!! .I live in Post Falls and bought my classic 3 from Emipre cycles in Spokane. Great people..my bike is setup for touring with soft side bags ,boards ,rack and backrest. The seats suck and will put your butt to sleep so plan on doing somthing else if you are going to tour all day. we put on a Russell day long and now its like a 150 horse power lazyboy. you have great country to ride in over there as we are thru there all the time . ride safe and enjoy the bike and the forum

i live here in Kent,Wa...sort of a 225 miles west of you and have had an america and now a R3T.I had my seat lowered 2 inches and memory foam added plus a shelf built for rear butt positioning ..ride 500 mile days with no discomfort.I am 5-8 and weigh 200 pounds..my america had same work done but 400 miles was the limit due to low weight and wind blowing me arround..hence my purchase of bigger Triumph.This will be my last bike..absolutely love the bike and all.My friend "Corky"bought His Thunderbird there in Kennewick..check with dealer about other Triumph riders and perhaps a RAT group.We all ride in July15-18th to Nelson,B.C. for the Triumph Rat Raid...100-125 riders(where I met Corky,He got that name as He lost His fuel cap on His america and went to Hardware store and purchased a large cork till He got home!!)Lots of fun in Nelson each year and hope to see you there.Will post info about Nelson registration when it becomes available..Take Care ..RocketBob
up until january 18th i lived in bonney lake so i know exactly where kent is. for school during the last two years i drove from bonney lake to northgate every day (not counting weekends) and have family in kent

Back