Hello from Dayton Ohio

For those of you that don't know, Dayton Ohio is the birthplace of aviation. Home town of the Wright Brothers. And Kettering, a suburb of Dayton (where I grew up) is named after the inventor of the remote car starter. Before His invention you had to start the car using a hand crank on the front of the engine.
LOTS of history in that city.

For those of you that don't know, Dayton Ohio is the birthplace of aviation. Home town of the Wright Brothers. And Kettering, a suburb of Dayton (where I grew up) is named after the inventor of the remote car starter. Before His invention you had to start the car using a hand crank on the front of the engine.
LOTS of history in that city.
wjb, you should be working in the Dayton marketing department... LOL. But you are right many inventions originated here (add the cash register and the pop-top). Also if anyone is going on I-75 or I-70, and you like aviation stuff, you should stop by and check out the US Air Force Museum.

Have ramair on my bike with bearclaw cover ridden through some heavy down pours as i live in the UK and ride in Scotland a lot it always rains here never had a problem. keep it clean and well oiled:thumbsup:

Back