Hi Chris, welcome from Massachusetts! Just up the road. We have a handful of rocket scientist from Mass, CT and RI. I’ e been to street stuff, it’s a good shop. Took my 16’ there for first service. Too bad the weather is rubbish, I’d be up for a ride!

Thanks!! Yeah I couldn't be happier with Street Stuff! Great people, I had absolutely no b.s. with them during my purchase. Even the call a few days later to check in and see how things went on the ride home! We definitely have to set up some rides this season!!

Welcome! And here I thought I was an orphan....in a land overrun with Harleys, my pack consists of loud "slowsters" that frown when I end each ride with a wave and departure from the pack they cannot hope to emulate, lol!

I'm located in the Farmington Valley in CT. Would greatly enjoy joining a ride with fellow Rocketeers some day....

Welcome! And here I thought I was an orphan....in a land overrun with Harleys, my pack consists of loud "slowsters" that frown when I end each ride with a wave and departure from the pack they cannot hope to emulate, lol!

I'm located in the Farmington Valley in CT. Would greatly enjoy joining a ride with fellow Rocketeers some day....
Yeah same situation here!! I'm guilty of owning one too. Super loud super slow lol!!! I'm in east haddam.
Definitely set some rides up this year!!

Hi Chris, welcome from Massachusetts! Just up the road. We have a handful of rocket scientist from Mass, CT and RI. I’ e been to street stuff, it’s a good shop. Took my 16’ there for first service. Too bad the weather is rubbish, I’d be up for a ride!
Let's re-take New England! (In a motorcycle kinda way, lol!)

Yeah same situation here!! I'm guilty of owning one too. Super loud super slow lol!!! I'm in east haddam.
Definitely set some rides up this year!!
Count me in, too. I'm in Guilford and all my riding buddies are in Mass or NH--so let's do some rides--as long as there's no ice on the road, I'm good to go.

Back