Flip

Flipper, Ouch,In the wood stove, really. Gonna ask one of my shrinks to join this site, mabey he can help.. Crazy Jack

Britman

Exellent idea,why didn't I think of that. Wilber says It keeps him from rolling out of bed..There finding new uses for It every day. I'am an advocate of the BIG V,and the old lady has stocks in Pfizer. Quite the combo,the more she makes the more she gets..I love me ya ya ya Jack

Is Erik related to me?

Holy Toledo and Detroit too. Erik looks like me with less grey hair, actually I have less hair, more grey. Not my Rocket color though and I'm into black leather. I once had a sofa the color of Erik's leather. Had to get rid of it. The cats pee'd it too death. One thing about cats. If they don't like something, they whizz on it. Discretely. The stink alerts you but the damage is already done. I gave it to Goodwill. I wonder if PF got it for a pew? (little play on words there):D

Erik

Erik,I apologize for screwing up your post.From your introduction to cats pissing on Flipper. Please don't blame me,Its the company I keep..Pew-- outstanding. I tried to make up for it by making a link to your pict.and it worked.I'am so proud. I'll goway now.. Jack

Back