Hello from Barrie Ontario Canada

Welcome to the club ... Did you happen to buy your bike at GP bikes and talk to a guy that had a black Rocket 3 Roadster if so that was me hope you enjoy your voice.. especially the part where you barely twist the throttle and leave the Harleys behind LOL

Just bought a brand new Rocket 3 Touring ABS. Traded my 2012 Harley FLHTCU in ! After 30 years of supporting HD I jump ship to the Brits. Love it so far......but only 250ks on her.

Welcome to the club ... Did you happen to buy your bike at GP bikes and talk to a guy that had a black Rocket 3 Roadster if so that was me hope you enjoy your voice.. especially the part where you barely twist the throttle and leave the Harleys behind LOL
Yes sir.....that was me !

Just bought a brand new Rocket 3 Touring ABS. Traded my 2012 Harley FLHTCU in ! After 30 years of supporting HD I jump ship to the Brits. Love it so far......but only 250ks on her.

Welcome from Toronto! Good to have another Harley Defector near(by)ish!

Welcome from Virginia! I may be heading up to Hamilton area for a poutine run in a month or two!

I will probably be nearer end of August, waiting for my passport is like watching paint dry, only paint dries quicker.

Welcome from Virginia! I may be heading up to Hamilton area for a poutine run in a month or two!

Poutine run EH!

272900_e6e5aba6a3e7b38b52c049f27d4e6b8dce3c8ed8.jpg

No calories...... :) MMMMMMMMmmmmmm

Back