Hello from Antioch Ca

Wow! this is really weird! My wife bought me my favorite movie for Christmas....
The other day I was sitting in a bar across from an old Movie theater, that is now a church, and I was remembering how I saw my favorite movie there when I was a kid..... And now here it is again!....... The Outlaw Josey Whales :eek:

Deja vu Man !

Welcome from downunder.
Phil's mesmerising avatar is just a reminder of what we have everwhere down here, especially this time of the year (flooding permitting and/or notwithstanding). In fact I'm looking a real set as I type. Gotta go.....

It's wintertime here. It's colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra, I'm tired and sore from removing snow from my property and **** you, Canberra, you should be sending this to me, but, instead you simply mock us with your summery/ beachy/ titty drivel! You'll get yours, you evil, evil man...(said with the utmost facetiousness)

For all my fellow sufferers:

YouTube - Booby Warm by Mark Shay... With lots and lots of BOOBS!

Hey Jim,

Glad you made it. You'll find much more information on all things Rocket here. Nothing wrong with Ratnet but these guys have years of Rocket experience and can likely answer any questions you might have.

Back