Heeeeeeeees Baaaaaack

pastorfreak

Supercharged
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hello and see how everyone is doing, it has been a while since I have been on here. I have been very busy teaching MSF classes here in Michigan. Been riding my Rocket a lot and enjoying it more and more.

Freak

Hey Freak, lots of us hopin' you'd show up in Nashville so we could get a good idea of the man under the tats.

Good to hear from you again.

I have been very busy teaching MSF classes every week and some weeks three classes in between riding the Rocket and getting used to it and doing the course with it doing quick stops, two u turns in a 20x60 foot box, etc. it is a lot of fun but a lot of work also. The best quick stop so far is about an 8 foot stop from 20 mph thought I was going over the handle bars, but what a rush. Doing some peg scrapping as well, this bike is incredible the people who review them in the magazines are all NUTS. They say they are top heavy and handle badly, I wonder what bike they are really riding.

To be honest I didnt get the info about Nashville, bummer. How many showed up I didnt see any posts on it, well didnt read any anyway.

It is good to be back kind of like missing some family members,

Some of you people grow on people like a hemmroid but you still grow!!! LOL, now that was funny.

Freak

Naw when they see me on the pink Rocket they are so shocked they just stand there with their mouths hanging open and hair blowing since the Pink ones are the fastest!!!

Freak

Nashnille

PF, those of us that are going (see Rockets across America thread...now at 25 pages) will be in Nashville on Friday, July 6th. It would be great to see you if you can make it, though I know that by now it is pretty short notice. The particulars are in the RAA thread mentioned previously. Phone numbers, schedule and addresses are listed in the last three pages of the thread or so. If you give me your e-mail address I can send you a word document with the particulars as an attachment.
Dennis

Post some pics, I would have loved to been there but had to finish up some students tonight. I pray everyone has a great time. You all wanted me to go so you could just watch people stare, LOL.

Freak

Back