Harley-Davidson's custom department creates extra special CVO Road Glide

MCN

Living Legend
Harley-Davidson_CVO-01.jpg
Harley-Davidson have unveiled a new limited-production, super-premium model for 2020, the CVO Road Glide. CVO stands for Custom Vehicles Operation and is Harley’s premium bike building division, which...

Continue reading...

What’s that price in USD? I’ve had CVO Harley’s and I enjoyed them but the prices are a bit high. Makes a TFC or Indian Elite look cheap.:laugh:

What’s that price in USD? I’ve had CVO Harley’s and I enjoyed them but the prices are a bit high. Makes a TFC or Indian Elite look cheap.:laugh:

At the bottom of the article, it states prices starting at a whopping £33,995, which is around $43,915..... ouch. At this price, it better include the new 131ci crate motor.

The important part is "prices starting" so sky's the limit baby!

At the bottom of the article, it states prices starting at a whopping £33,995, which is around $43,915..... ouch. At this price, it better include the new 131ci crate motor.

The important part is "prices starting" so sky's the limit baby!
YEP HARLEY is trying to compete with the more powerful liquid cooled INDIAN CHALLENGER but they cant as they are overpriced and under powered

Starts at $41K USD. For that money one has to wonder why they don't use that 131" motor they just released.

That was my thought exactly. If you are going to make it "extra special" then go full ra-tard and put the 131 into it.

I would never pay that much for a motorcycle, it's just absurd money. For another $18k I can get a turn key slab slide Shelby Cobra replica.

Are you sure? My understanding is the 131" crate motor meets EPA if used with HD ECU, etc., just like their different Stage kits do.
Very obviously I could be wrong, but I've read that last $15,000,000 fine made believers out of them to the point they're denying warranty work on bikes with nonapproved modifications.

Last edited:
Back