For Sale Hagon Nitro Shocks

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2013 Rocket 3 Touring
Selling a near new set of Hagon Nitro rear shocks for Rocket. I had bought these for my 2013 Touring and they offer great performance, but I decided to go in a different direction. They have less than 500 miles on them (two Saturday rides about 160 miles each. I road them both solo and two up and they worked great, though I preferred their performance as solo rider. Anyway, near new. Only marks on them are at the top on the pre-load adjusting nuts and the bushings show they were mounted.

They are the stock length of 12.5” eye-to-eye. And annodized blue. Had started a blue accenting theme with the bike. Behind the bags they don’t show though so little color benefit.

Asking $495 plus shipping.

Attachments

Last edited:

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 R3 Standard Bagger w/Fairing
Where did you get them ? Do you have the original purchase receipt ?

How were these set up ? What weight springs? What is the rebound and dampening like ?

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2013 Rocket 3 Touring
Got them new in the box from a fellow rider. Don't have the original receipt. However, the springs were set up for 225lb rider. I am a feather weight 150 and ride 2-up with my kids so that weight was excellent for us on the touring. The rebound was excellent. No spiking and were really smooth on my touring. Would keep, but just decided to go in a different direction. It was really the method for adjusting the preload for 1-up and 2-up that made me decide to go in a different direction. I like a faster switch so decided to sell these and look at other options. Otherwise, you can't beat these shocks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock