Grinding Vibrations

rahul.tappetla

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 GT 2021
Just rolled past the 1K miles mark on my 2021 Rocket 3 GT and I've started to encounter a peculiar issue. I've been noticing a cyclic grinding vibration (not sound, but more of a feel) when powering through 40-48 MPH. This was briefly addressed when I brought it up during my 700-mile service at the dealership, and the issue seemed to subside for a moment. But it wasn't long before it came back, and now it's stronger than before, to the point where vibrations are perceptible from the windshield and console. I'm curious if any fellow Rocket 3 GT riders have run into this, and if this is just par for the course with this model, or if it's something I should raise an eyebrow at. Thoughts?

You don't mention which gear you are in when you experience this noise. At what rpm does this vibration happen?
Once you determine whether it is road speed or engine speed, we can investigate further

You don't mention which gear you are in when you experience this noise. At what rpm does this vibration happen?
Once you determine whether it is road speed or engine speed, we can investigate further
Actually it’s 35-45 MPH and it happens in 3rd and 4th gears. And it’s not noise. Just more of a feel or a sense of vibration.

Back