Greetings from NYC

Thanks Alot fellas!!! Yeah Jag i do ride around Bear Mountain, Port Jervis and all that. Triumphil i will take you up on that offer, i am always looking into new places to ride. I live in bklyn and by far this place sucks for riding.smh! Looking into that headlight realy thing now, i am such of noob when it comes to this bike.

That funny my uncle lives directly across the street of the main entrance to Fort Hamilton and the park. I'm sure you know where that is? Small world!

LOL, yeah i know where is that, however i am all the way up(border line between Bklyn& queens). Exit 2 of JRP

Welcome to the site, Lenny. I was born in Coney Island then moved to ENY when I was 11. Moved to Maspeth when I got married and ended up down here in Florida for the past 25 years. Sure do miss Nathans and Spumoni Gardens. I wont mention Kat'z. :whitstling:

Lenny, let me know when you'd like to explore my area! I'm a pretty straight and easy shot out I-78 West, maybe an hour and a quarter with light traffic and a bit of right wrist.;)

Lenny, let me know when you'd like to explore my area! I'm a pretty straight and easy shot out I-78 West, maybe an hour and a quarter with light traffic and a bit of right wrist.;)

Yeah Phil...no doubt, i got 2 weeks left from work, after that i will be on vacations. I will really like to meet up with a rocket guru, i want to do a whole bunch of things to it.

Yeah Phil...no doubt, i got 2 weeks left from work, after that i will be on vacations. I will really like to meet up with a rocket guru, i want to do a whole bunch of things to it.

I'll look forward to meeting you whenever you and I can make the occasion, Len. I sent you a private message, known here as a "conversation", with my cell #.

Back