I have been furloughed, so I said what could I do, go on a road trip. i thought great idea so I started scheming, and tonight I laid the bait. I said I was going on a ride tomorrow and the wife said you better get motorcycle tow insurance call somebody, now after having the bike down to nothing as she says, “ain’t no part of that bike you ain’t touched” well i jumped right in and I said “ I bet ill ride it out west next month with no mechanic issues. Well she stumbled, and real cocky said “yeah we will see if you really do that” ha that’s approval right there, I’m in. Road Trip after RAA east. Please leave travel tips and suggestion. @tribal you gave me this bug, and now it could happen. Furlough runs out july31 and you could get called back anytime with 1 weeks notice, aug 4 report back regardless. gobna ride like the wind. @Steel you mind proof reading this brother it’s a RoadTrip

Ack, don't get me in trouble with the little lady!

Don't tell her but I think a pre-RAA-East mini-Road Trip shakedown ride would be called for to fight those just-been-furloughed blues!!

If I were in Nashville I would be torn between running down the Natchez Trace a ways or heading over to the Cherohala, Tail-o-the-Dragon, Foothills Parkway etc. before
it starts getting busy again.

I wanna go west, then up the coast, then meander the western12 on my way back down and over. I drove 18 wheeler moving families for 20 years around the country and Canada now I get a chance to ride it, wanna take about 4 weeks. Hopefully run across my forum brothers and sisters.

Where u planning to ride to
You’ll wanna ride Sunday, maybe meet up for lunch then ride a little, wife’s nephew owns nicks at spring city marina,

Attachments

• 17D5157B-9F51-48DA-9A89-EB30722492DC.png
    17D5157B-9F51-48DA-9A89-EB30722492DC.png
    224 KB · Views: 14
Back