For Sale Full paint set, Tank, Mudguards, Side panels

Foggy

.020 Over
Ride
2013 Roadster
I have for sale a full set of metalwork for a standard, classic or roadster comprising of a tank in perfect condition in etch primer, front and rear mudguards also in etch primer and a pair of side panels in grey paint.
I bought all the bits to do a custom paint job on my previous bike which got traded before I did the paint.
The tank and the mudguards have been media blasted back to bare metal and then professionally paintrd with etch primer so are ready for the next owner to lay on whatever colours required.
These are large items which would be difficult to send out of the UK but if you are willing to pay the shipping, I will send them.
OPEN TO OFFERS, BUT BE REALISTIC.
Media blasting cost me £120, Primer £100 on top of the parts prices!
I also have the tank badges.

I have for sale a full set of metalwork for a standard, classic or roadster comprising of a tank in perfect condition in etch primer, front and rear mudguards also in etch primer and a pair of side panels in grey paint.
I bought all the bits to do a custom paint job on my previous bike which got traded before I did the paint.
The tank and the mudguards have been media blasted back to bare metal and then professionally paintrd with etch primer so are ready for the next owner to lay on whatever colours required.
These are large items which would be difficult to send out of the UK but if you are willing to pay the shipping, I will send them.
OPEN TO OFFERS, BUT BE REALISTIC.
Media blasting cost me £120, Primer £100 on top of the parts prices!
I also have the tank badges.
No interest anywhere???

20170611_112716.jpg
20170611_112725.jpg
20170611_112716.jpg
20170611_112725.jpg
20170611_112733.jpg
20170611_112742.jpg

Back