Plow Horse

Supercharged
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster (Edsel)
As of late I am finding myself in a weird position, waiting for parts to arrive to do the 6th cam cover gasket for 2020, and having all the stuff done in prep for dyno tuning. And I am one that can’t sit still, need a project. I saw a video on YouTube by DeCosse where he had automated his seat release. *Shaking head* Why do I allow myself to be lead down these rabbit holes.
The sane part of my brain is saying “ leave it alone, inserting the key and turning it is not that hard” but the other side is saying “push button seat release, how cool is that”.
Ordering parts to do the mod. Foolish side wins again.

Last edited:
It's actually REALLY nice not having to dig my keys out, especially w/ a keyless ignition :thumbsup:

It's actually REALLY nice not having to dig my keys out, especially w/ a keyless ignition :thumbsup:

Yep your right! It is really nice and fun to watch someone’s face when they see you take you seat off by pushing a button. Amplink makes it nice. Set an off delay so the switch will keep working after you turn off the ignition, for whatever time you set.

Back