Female Impression

She may have a meer 14 years of cycling behind here but she sure does a lot of rides. Probably likes heifers best. And she's no slouch at writting. A **** good command of word-smithing.

Reverse

Seems like Triumph could easily do the reverse on the Rocket unless Honda has "sole" rights to the concept.

All the Wing has is another button on the right handlebar switch assembly labeled "Reverse" (while the bike is in nuetral) which you push and it just changes the direction of the starter circuit (after the Wing is started up, then the green nuetral light, "N", goes off and a brown light comes on with an "R" illuminated) so that it reverses direction of the starter then you can slowly back the bike up. I may be simplifying it a bit but that is about what it amounts to. This feature is a real lifesaver when you are parked in a lot of gravel.
Dennis

I test rode the R3 and bought it. I modified controls and seating to give me a sport/tourer. I find it easier to ride than my Trophy. Fuel mileage varies from 36 when dicing and to 51 when riding with Harlies. Now I rode my nephews 1050 Tiger...may buy that too....Gary

um maybey

iam missing the point if i wanted a twin that sounded like a worn out tractor that you or the guys in blue can hear you coming and by the sound of you your up to no good ie speeding then yes i would get an HD , but i dont i like to get there on the QT as my mum says may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil [ or the guys in blue ] knows your there :D

Back