For Sale [EU] Garage clean-up: RDL seat, Clearview shield, etc

good day.
I want to buy this seat - OEM Rocket III seat with backrest. VERY RARE, as new. Very comfortable. 290 Euros SHIPPING INCLUDED.
how to contact you by mobile phone Viber, whatsapp?

volume_up

content_copy

For sale Rocket III parts and accessories. All items are in Bratislava, Slovakia [EU]. In person deal welcome. FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on most items, exc. Australia (our national postal service does not ship packages to Australia). Payments with PayPal. Any questions please PM me. Thanks

oil tank embellisher, heavy piece of metal: 15 euros
20200229_154821.jpg

Russell Day-Long saddle, 2 piece, in very good condition, no scratches. Imported form U.S. Needs no introduction, I got myself one with riders backrest so this one can go. RARE: 400 euros SHIPPING INCLUDED
20210327_145234.jpg

OEM Rocket III two piece seat. As new, 150 Euros SHIPPING INCLUDED
20210517_124758.jpg

Clearview Shield TRI-RK35-200-23-00-5PV-R (23 height, 2 wider, clear, with vent, recurve), 99%, no scratches. Great shield, only used for two weeks or so, replaced with taller one. Comes in original box and hardware: 180 euros. will add used OEM roadster shield (just glass) for free SHIPPING INCLUDED
20210503_101326.jpg

Three pipes oem mufflers. 150 euros all three
oem mufflers.jpg

Utopia riders backrest in very good condition, custom made stainless bracket and original bracket: 100 euros SHIPPING INCLUDED
utopia.jpg
Hi is this a riders back rest for standard seat

utopia works with standard two piece seat - never tried myself. The original bracket is in pouch on the back of the backrest, not visible on the picture. I had manufactured stainless steel bracket for the RDL seat, it bolts on pillion bracket position - it is the one on the picture. The backrest comes with both brackets. It is not difficult to manufacture one or let somebody skilled to do it for you.

Back