Ergo Pallion

PianoMan

Nitrous
8) I sent my stock pallion to AussieBiker in Australia. They build a new riders pallion using the original frame but the seat is higher, wider and longer. Once the original pallion arrived there....... it was back to me in 7 days. Great workmanship and my gal is going to finally be comfortable when she's behind me.

I'm sending mine off as well this week, hope to see some improvements, let me know how u go!
I noticed at a bike show he had a harley backrest pad on the rocket, nice and wide with a curve in it, i've got that but not fit it yet.
Big improvemment over triumphs crappy touring pad, if your interested i'll track down which one it was and let u know.
U can never keep the missus to happy, happy wife happy trip!

See ya!

Back Rest

Your back rest sounds interesting. If you have any information I'd like to see it. Saw a picture of a new concave back rest pad from Triumph in last months Torque Magazine. Again, as usual, Triumph puts out pictures and assigns a part number to the item and then tells you it's not available yet. That's happened to me with the chrome levers, chrome water pump and now the back rest pad!

This AussieBiker pallion is great. Lots of cushion and my female friend (not wife...... I did that twice) loves it because she can now see over my shoulder instead of just watching to the side.

so how much was it in cost? shipping?
I'm wanting to do the same thing as well My wife hates the stock pillion

Re: Back Rest

PianoMan said:
Your back rest sounds interesting. If you have any information I'd like to see it. Saw a picture of a new concave back rest pad from Triumph in last months Torque Magazine. Again, as usual, Triumph puts out pictures and assigns a part number to the item and then tells you it's not available yet. That's happened to me with the chrome levers, chrome water pump and now the back rest pad!

This AussieBiker pallion is great. Lots of cushion and my female friend (not wife...... I did that twice) loves it because she can now see over my shoulder instead of just watching to the side.

That backrest is a 'Harley davidson compact passenger backrest pad', probably worth going to harley and having a look, i havnt seen the curved triumph one yet but it may be better.
Fitting the harley one was a bit of a task.

Wot page was that backrest in the triumph mag, i couldnt see it?
Thanks

Back