Enginemanagementsystem speedometerbulb

fastfun

Supercharged
Ride
triumph roadster supercharged, 2010
When one has installed a TTS chargerkit on his bike you have to remove some sensors (i had to) in order getting a fine running engine. Ennoyinging thing is the enginemanagement speedometer light is on constantly. I want to get rid of this light. Is anyone familiar with uninstalling this bulb or taking out some coloured wireconnections to this light ?

Last edited:
Thank you but it is not possible to clear this kind of errorcode of the enginemanagement light in the speedometer with tune ecu.

Thank you but it is not possible to clear this kind of errorcode of the enginemanagement light in the speedometer with tune ecu.
Take a small piece of black tape and fix over the bulb. Problem solved.

Not 100 percent on this but u should be able to cut the wire from the ecu to the check engine light.
U spent a lot of time/money installing the tts so why not try to see if u can read codes and see if u can correct the problems. For example sometimes if u remove a sensor u can check the ohms and u can use a resistor to fool the ecu into thinking the sensor is still hooked up.
Of coarse a cut or a piece of tape is easy

I removed the secondary throttle plates along with the shaft and stepper motor.
This then threw up a code saying something to the effect of "Stepper motor not present" (I know exactly where it is, it's in my box of bits)
But, back to the point, I have the Engine management light on as well.
I've been told that the later version of Tune ECU has the function to turn this code off.

I removed the secondary throttle plates along with the shaft and stepper motor.
This then threw up a code saying something to the effect of "Stepper motor not present" (I know exactly where it is, it's in my box of bits)
But, back to the point, I have the Engine management light on as well.
I've been told that the later version of Tune ECU has the function to turn this code off.

If u plug the stepper motor back in then u should be able to clear codes.

Back