Denali Sound Bomb Mini holder

Had my Rocket nearly two years and can’t ever remember using the horn. Not something I will be looking at modifying as wimpy as it might sound.
That's fair enough. I can't remember when I last used my horn on a motorbike either.
The Fiamm horn i've fitted cost me £9.50 including delivery (ebay), so for that price, coupled with the simple fitting process, it was a no brainer-winter-tinker-in-the-shed kind of thing.......And now I will probably become a bit more vocal out there in the traffic now that the sound output is more beefy....:p

Well....you got me motivated to fit the new horn.
The wiring ended up being just long enough to fit the horn in this position without the need for extending and without any noticeable stretch. Just about right , I would say.
It's fairly close to the lead exhaust downpipe, but should be ok, I think....fingers crossed.

Resize of IMG_20230201_104305.jpg
Looks good.
I want to do something similar; I like the bikes clean lines so hiding the horn’s problematic. Happy with the horns sound level and installation?

Looks good.
I want to do something similar; I like the bikes clean lines so hiding the horn’s problematic. Happy with the horns sound level and installation?
Yes, i'm happy with my set up. I'm glad I did it.
I think with a bit of extra workshop time, I could hide it a bit better with a localised trim cover, but I just don't notice it, so not very incentivised to bother doing anything else with it.

Back