Dealer recommendation request

druid

.040 Over
My Rocket got hammered in a tornado on Good Friday and I need to get a second opinion for repairs.

Do you have a favorite above & beyond dealer that you can recommend for this?

I'm in Nashville, TN and would rather keep it within a 3 hour drive.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Have you already taken it to Castle (I think that was the dealer we frequented on RAIII) Honda/Triumph/Kawasaki/Suzuki?

If you have and that is why you want a second opinion, I know there is Bogarts in Birmingham, AL but that may be further than you want to travel. You might try the dealer locator on the Triumph site and see which one is closer.

Good luck, sorry about the tornado...hope everything else is alright.

Dennis

59 dtg Dubai
60 dtg Home

Thanks for the feedback

Have you already taken it to Castle (I think that was the dealer we frequented on RAIII) Honda/Triumph/Kawasaki/Suzuki?

If you have and that is why you want a second opinion, I know there is Bogarts in Birmingham, AL but that may be further than you want to travel. You might try the dealer locator on the Triumph site and see which one is closer.

Good luck, sorry about the tornado...hope everything else is alright.

Dennis

59 dtg Dubai
60 dtg Home

Thank you for the feed back.

Yep, took it to Castle ... and they are WAY out of line ...

I've checked the dealer locator ... I want good dealers not just dealers.
There is one in Evansvill, IN, Decatur, AL (east of Huntsville), Knoxville, TN, etc

If I want a dealer to screw me, I'll let the locals in on the action.

After three years of trying to work with them, I want to gather evidence and report them to Triumph as scam artists, if it can demonstrated.

Therefore, I am looking for a respectable, honest, second opinion.

Lost my house, my car, probably the bike, most of my stuff, and very nearly my life.

But the dog and me escaped - me with about 25 breaks in my face ... If I had only had on my full-face helmet :D

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your rough go of it there Druid, I'm down just outside of Chattanooga and heard about some of the rough weather up that way. As you may know Triumph of Chattanooga has closed and the local Big Dog dealership is the new Triumph dealer here. I wouldn't let them work on a Schwinn bicycle, I've seen some of the ****uff that they do and have had to rework a good bit of the damage that they did to buddies bikes. Might be best if you are not overly attached to the bike to just let the insurance total it and replace it with new. Again sorry to hear about your misfortunes, but it could have been a lot worse, thank God that you are alive and able to function.

CAD

For what it's worth, I have been to the dealer in Decatur and few times, Triumphs does not seem to be their main priority, I think they sell more 4 wheelers than anything. But I don't know if that reflects on their service dept or not?

Looks like Decatur could be the closest, probably at around a 100 miles or so, Knoxville would be a long trip, Evansville looks to be second closest. I'd try all three forums and ask what anyones experience is with any of those dealers.

Glad to hear you came out alright and with your dog to boot. Hope insurance takes care of the rest.

Dennis

58 dtg Dubai
59 dtg Home

Back