Want to Buy Corbin seat or single seat with backrest

Hi - I have a CORBIN dual - Maybe used once - absolutely stunning - diamond leather pattern - stud on sides... The CORBIN has the backrest pouch / opening... Im looking at $600.00 CDN - for the seat + shipping...

Sorry - I just converted to USD - it works out to about $470.00 USD Before Shipping - Photos attached - reach out anytime... This was used on my 2007 Classic...
This is the DUAL TOUR - you can check it out at Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III | 800-538-7035 - same seat...
The Seat fits Classics 2004 through 2019... I think the total price tag here (toronto) was 785 Not including import changes and taxes - Great seat to have - even as a second for dual up riding - all leather - nice... Let me know - I would need to confirm shipping charges and advise if you are interested... Thanks.

Hi - I have a CORBIN dual - Maybe used once - absolutely stunning - diamond leather pattern - stud on sides... The CORBIN has the backrest pouch / opening... Im looking at $600.00 CDN - for the seat + shipping...

Sorry - I just converted to USD - it works out to about $470.00 USD Before Shipping - Photos attached - reach out anytime... This was used on my 2007 Classic...
Still have it?

I have A Corbin Seat, Solo, Asking $ 250.00 plus shipping.
IMG_1182.JPG
Still have it?

I purchased this seat for a 2013 Rocket Roadster. If I used it for 500 miles, it was too many. I bought it for the wife to have a better ride but then she bought a CAN-AM Spyder so I reverted to the original look. Wasn't thinking of selling it but if it fits your bike and the price is right, it might just work. Let me know.

Forgot to mention, I'm in Mission TX which is about 5.5 hours away from you; I'm also planning a trip to Wimberly next weekend -- probably didn't need to mention that. Anyway, feel free to email me at: jorge_flores55@hotmail.com
Still have it?

Back