Brake fluid replacement/flush

"the tech said it takes them longer now to do the process".... and, btw, we charge by the hour :roll::roll::roll:

I'm just having a laugh at our situation, not you. They're making it harder and harder to service our own bikes. We just keep finding ways....

Well, that's a selling point. :whitstling:
I found someone doing abs bleed on triumph speed twin with TUneecu but its in spanish.

its not there, I think I will buy triumph subscription for a month and download from there. There is no choice and its not out there I think.
recall.png
recall2.png
recall3.png
recall4.png
recall2.png

its not there, I think I will buy triumph subscription for a month and download from there. There is no choice and its not out there I think.
The manual and the TSB that ruzzle posted are both in the files section of the "Triumph Rocket 3 R/GT/TFC & Black 2500cc Owners & Fans Group" on FB...

thanks, it seems there are 7 stages of abs bleed? but when we see the videos of dealertool.co.uk and tuneecu abs bleed, they seem different

There is no other way to bleed abs. These Triumph dealers think that everything is a rocket science.

Back