For Sale Anybody want a dang near virgin 2005 Rocket 3 motor

Been busy building generators. Seems there's a market, had to quit truck driving to do this full time.
Haven't even taken time off to ride in quite awhile. New wife wants me to tho.
I say "new wife" she really isn't new at this point, we've been married over 7 years now.
NOT the one you and STB met, That B**** thought she could do better, so she divorced me to get with my buddy LOL.
I walked off after 25 years of marriage and let her have the 4 bedroom house and 20 acres,
fresh dug well, three 40' shipping containers, two big propane tanks, prepper paradise I'd built.
She sold it all to get her and her new squeeze some cash to start a business, cause they were "in LOVE".
She got him a new Toyota truck, new Harley, you know, cause they were so much in love LOL.
Soon as the money was gone, so was he, went back to his wife, and now she lives alone in a 1 bedroom slum apt.
But me, I'm doing ok.
That;s why they call them "HOUSEWIVES", cause they KEEP the house !!!! Been there, done that, 3 times !!!

Haha, if only I could put a trailer on my Indian, or my M3. :( I need a truck in my life, though right now it's more about getting the time off to make a trip like that. I'll keep asking around until I find someone willing, or you sell the thing.

Hi,
Did the handlebar clamp with the flip up for the gauges survive? I love the look of them. They set the gauges at a slightly steeper angle. funny, it's a little thing, but I noticed the difference right away between my 05 and 13. I want to put one on my 2013.

Back