Never happy to lose a friend like that, Bill. My sympathetic thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Bierne family and their friends.

thank you to everyone for the thoughts and prayers..the update i heard today is Toms wife improved to serious but stable..thing looked promising from the brain tests..she has a good chance at recovering...please continue the well wishes and prayers for michelle and her young son....he is dealing with alot right now..thank you all very much...

That's very good news about Mrs. Bierne's improvement, Bill, and I do hope she continues toward a full recovery both physically and emotionally.

How terrible, to lose a spouse in this manner and have to simultaneously contend with such profound injury. I hope that she, her family and good friends remain strong throughout this most difficult and painful time.

Bill, thank for posting and I am sorry for your loss. I hope Tom's wife recovers quickly physically as I know her emotional loss will take much longer. Thoughts and prayers for all involved.

Bill, thank for posting and I am sorry for your loss. I hope Tom's wife recovers quickly physically as I know her emotional loss will take much longer. Thoughts and prayers for all involved.

Terrible news we all share today .... my thoughts go out to the family and you Bill.

Back