For Sale accessories for sale

Hi what do you mean by cat converter? is it a straight thru replacement for the cat?
its not straight but you have the right idea it replaces the Cat box thus bypassing it. This is the older three pipe system which ended after the 2009 year.
I have been waiting for this dude to let me know the price of the pannier bags since he posted I agree with J3 and will not be holding my breathe.

All I have a 2007 Triumph Speedmaster for sale....this bike is in mint condition with brand new saddle bags. She has aftermarket exhaust and runs and sounds great. The bike only has 8,900 miles...this bike is in showroom condition. Contact Randy at 608-436-9403

its not straight but you have the right idea it replaces the Cat box thus bypassing it. This is the older three pipe system which ended after the 2009 year.
I have been waiting for this dude to let me know the price of the pannier bags since he posted I agree with J3 and will not be holding my breathe.
I'm interested how much ?

Good question the guy has not came back since he made his original post. its a good thing Randy came a long and made the thread useful by advertising the speed master :)
I can look around if you want I might have a cat delete laying around.
I'm interested how much ?

I'm asking $4,300.00 and would take $4,000.00 this is really a nice bike and is truly in mint condition.

37949_a3666c82b8494bec45ed701574de2489.jpg

parts for 2005 Roadster
New in box A9758047 rear dresser bar kit, front dresser bar kit, floor board kit complete w/ toe heel shifter.
Cat converter Rubber tank pads, Pannier liners.
used stock seat and pillion pad
parts for 2005 Roadster
New in box A9758047 rear dresser bar kit, front dresser bar kit, floor board kit complete w/ toe heel shifter.
Cat converter Rubber tank pads, Pannier liners.
used stock seat and pillion pad

i know this is a little late, but do you still have the heel and toe shifter for sale? If so how much!!! Thanks
Jeff

Back