R3 crazy chris

.020 Over
Don't know what this noise is but it sounds just like a fan belt sequel on a car when I accelerate. I have been searching for info on here but haven't found anything yet, any info would b great..... Thanks

When you come to a stop do you smell hot or burnt rubber ? Spray water through the radiator real heavy then go for a ride and see if it does it again.

Look for damage to the pump. You can use a piece of tube to use as a stethoscope and narrow down the location of the noise.
A long large screwdriver works well too if the noise is audible while stopped. Place the handle against your ear and touch the end to different places on the engine. It's amazing how noisy the inside of an engine really is.

A long large screwdriver works well too if the noise is audible while stopped. Place the handle against your ear and touch the end to different places on the engine. It's amazing how noisy the inside of an engine really is.

I have tried out this procedure on the missus, never knew there was so much noise inside that motor

Back