IROCKIT

TORQMONSTA
Ride
ROCKET X #94
2015 Rocket X for sale badge number 94. I have added a triumph luggage rack with the backrest, black to match the rest of the bike. 3,200 miles on it. It also has an extended 40,000 mile service warranty that is transferable at any dealership with the tire and rim package included. All scheduled maintenance is also free with the service plan. Garage kept adult owned.

Attachments

• IMG_3115.PNG
    IMG_3115.PNG
    321.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3116.PNG
    IMG_3116.PNG
    207.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3117.PNG
    IMG_3117.PNG
    306.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3118.PNG
    IMG_3118.PNG
    260.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3119.PNG
    IMG_3119.PNG
    376.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3120.PNG
    IMG_3120.PNG
    258.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3121.PNG
    IMG_3121.PNG
    435.5 KB · Views: 7
NICE BIKE, Weathering the storm? I never heard of a transferrable service plan? I know most ext warranties are but, doubtful my triumph dealer will put free tires on my bike because another dealer was paid to do it especially considering my dealer doesn't even offer service plans. I'm not calling you a liar just that service contracts and free tire for life programs are usually promotional deals from the sales dept. curious what brand extended warranty you bought with the bike.

NICE BIKE, Weathering the storm? I never heard of a transferrable service plan? I know most ext warranties are but, doubtful my triumph dealer will put free tires on my bike because another dealer was paid to do it especially considering my dealer doesn't even offer service plans. I'm not calling you a liar just that service contracts and free tire for life programs are usually promotional deals from the sales dept. curious what brand extended warranty you bought with the bike.

I'd have to look up the actual name. From what I was told that any triumph dealership would honor it. They asked me not to "abuse it" it was an additional 1800.00 dollars for the tire package and states it's for the life of the bike. Now they claim it has to be "road hazard" but if there's a screw in it it is a road hazard. It also covers the rims for the bike. Those are not cheap to replace.

just looking at the pix again and have to ask, how much for the firebird?

Back