For Sale 2014 Rocket III Touring Black/Red

Alas, Medicare is on the horizon, and the insurance on the Rocket is more than the Medicare premiums - have to thin the herd.

Low mileage is the main benefit. Collected a bunch of the original Touring trim while @Ishrub still had them. Nice exhaust from LMS - not too loud - I don't care for loud. McCruise cruise control. Custom seats (for comfort) with backrests. RAM Air in place of the original air plumbing. Heated grips. Outlets for heated gear/supplemental electrics/electronics/maintenance charging.

All the info needed to actually sell will be forthcoming.

Hey Paul,

"Thinning the herd," so what will you be riding?

My daily commuter has been a 2014 Honda CTX700D for a good while now.

I documented here a while back, my wife and I took that bike on the Amtrak Auto Train, and rode to Key West for one Thanksgiving.

Fitting for touring, with front and rear floor boards, front and rear backrests, heated seats, heated grips, aftermarket side cases and top box, cruise control; the only thing it lacks are legs — tiny fuel tank.

And for putting around the neighborhood, I have a 2021 Honda C-125A, fitting it with all the accessories from Thailand where they actually depend on those bikes - Honda basically doesn’t support them here even though they’re sold here. Go figure.

Back