For Sale 2014 R3T Parts

I've been trying to decide if I want to restore, or part out my 2014 Rocket 3 Touring parts bike for a couple of years and have finally decided to part it out. Back story, I layed this bike down 2 yrs. ago and though there wasn't all that much damage in my eyes, the insurance company totalled it. Having a parts bike has come in handy on several occasions but now it's time to ____ or get off the pot.
Of course I'm willing to sell the whole thing as a unit too. Contact me with what it is you need and I'll let you know if I have it. Then make an offer and we'll figure it out from there. I'm in Nashville, TN. Some parts I'd be willing to ship, others will need to be picked up. i.e. engine :)
Would the panniers and mounts still be available? Willing to come down and pick them up. Also would the gas tank be at all available? Got a dent in mine I haven’t quite been able to fix.

I've been trying to decide if I want to restore, or part out my 2014 Rocket 3 Touring parts bike for a couple of years and have finally decided to part it out. Back story, I layed this bike down 2 yrs. ago and though there wasn't all that much damage in my eyes, the insurance company totalled it. Having a parts bike has come in handy on several occasions but now it's time to ____ or get off the pot.
Of course I'm willing to sell the whole thing as a unit too. Contact me with what it is you need and I'll let you know if I have it. Then make an offer and we'll figure it out from there. I'm in Nashville, TN. Some parts I'd be willing to ship, others will need to be picked up. i.e. engine :)
Love the paint scheme. How much for the painted parts? Gas tank, fenders etc, depending on condition.

Love the color, how much for the painted parts if they are in good condition? Especially the tank, but fenders as well if they are in good shape.

Back