For Sale 2013 Rocket Roadster with Corbin Fleetliner & Accessories

MCDVX

Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket Roadster
— Washington, DC —
2013 TRIUMPH ROCKET ROADSTER

I have owned five (5) Rockets from years 2005-2014 models, and I've had two Rockets for past two (2) years... but I only need one. It's finally time to let someone else enjoy this amazing ride, my loss and your gain!

This unique 2300cc motorcycle was originally priced (new) at $15,000 and purchased in 2014 at Triumph of Manassas (now Motorcycles of Dulles). Since then, it has received more than $5,500 in accessories and upgrades... and it's now being sold for only $9,500 (in excellent condition)!

Most notably, this Rocket has undergone performance-enhancing tuning by RnRcycles.com (Sterling, VA) with the installation of DynoJet Power Commander 5 (PCV) fuel tuner module that optimizes the bike's air/fuel ratio without directly changing the ECU, making it effortless to push it to max output when you twist your wrist on that throttle! The PCV has a fuel change range of -100/+250% that gives you the best mix of performance and fuel efficiency at all times. The factory air intake filter system was removed and replace with K&N cones under the "Bearclaw" (cut to show-off the filters) for even more breath — and to add extra space under your seat for storage for whatever. The oiled filters will last as long as the motorcycle and can be cleaned and reused indefinitely.

Every warranty service according to the manual and all maintenance records are included, and here is a list of everything that is included (with a link for more photos at bottom of the page);
- Triumph dealer serviced (w/ all records)
- 20,000mi service by Triumph
- New tires (front + rear)
- HD DayMaker LED headlights
- Teardrop mirrors with indicators
- New Battery (+ battery tender)
- Corbin Fleetliner Fairing ($2000)
- Windscreens for fairing (S/M/L)
- Fairing Windscreen Leather Pockets
- USB charger on handlebars
- Nautilus Stebel Horn 139db (Loud)
- Ignition Relocated to Charging Port Area
- Fender Indicators/Brake LED
- OEM Engine Guards + Highway Pegs
- OEM Rear Dresser Bars
- OEM Leather panniers (with Rocket liners)
- Grey carbon fiber racing stripes
- OEM Rider/passenger matching footpegs
- Flipmeister Paddock (Center) Stand

This Rocket has every required service completed and all expected/unexpected problems resolved. It just need a to be ridden and basic annual maintenance performed by any decent motorcycle technician (if you're not mechanically inclined).

MORE PHOTOS: www.r3owners.net/media/albums/2013-rocket-roadster.682

Attachments

• 2A7F52E3-2DFB-477F-84FA-3E5B99EA5FD3.jpeg
    2A7F52E3-2DFB-477F-84FA-3E5B99EA5FD3.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 87FCEB1F-AB2C-477F-AD41-F01D9C64702D.jpeg
    87FCEB1F-AB2C-477F-AD41-F01D9C64702D.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 103
— Washington, DC —

I have owned five (5) Rockets from years 2005-2014 models, and I've had two Rockets for past two (2) years... but I only need one. It's finally time to let someone else enjoy this amazing ride, my loss and your gain!

This unique 2300cc motorcycle was originally priced (new) at $15,000 and purchased in 2014 at Triumph of Manassas (now Motorcycles of Dulles). Since then, it has received more than $5,500 in accessories and upgrades... and it's now being sold for only $9,500 (in excellent condition)!

Most notably, this Rocket has undergone performance-enhancing tuning by RnRcycles.com (Sterling, VA) with the installation of DynoJet Power Commander 5 (PCV) fuel tuner module that optimizes the bike's air/fuel ratio without directly changing the ECU, making it effortless to push it to max output when you twist your wrist on that throttle! The PCV has a fuel change range of -100/+250% that gives you the best mix of performance and fuel efficiency at all times. The factory air intake filter system was removed and replace with K&N cones under the "Bearclaw" (cut to show-off the filters) for even more breath — and to add extra space under your seat for storage for whatever. The oiled filters will last as long as the motorcycle and can be cleaned and reused indefinitely.

Every warranty service according to the manual and all maintenance records are included, and here is a list of everything that is included (with a link for more photos at bottom of the page);
- OEM Rear Dresser Bars

This Rocket has every required service completed and all expected/unexpected problems resolved. It just need a to be ridden and basic annual maintenance performed by any decent motorcycle technician (if you're not mechanically inclined).

Matt (202)215-2501

Looks like you may have Black factory TORs A9608077 too!

— Washington, DC —

Chaque service de garantie selon le manuel et tous les dossiers d'entretien sont inclus, et voici une liste de tout ce qui est inclus (avec un lien pour plus de photos en bas de la page) ;
- Concessionnaire Triumph entretenu (avec tous les enregistrements)
- 20 000 km d'entretien par Triumph
- Pneus neufs (avant + arrière)
- Phares à LED HD DayMaker
- Rétroviseurs en forme de larme avec clignotants
- Batterie neuve (+ offre de batterie)
- Carénage Corbin Fleetliner (2000 $)
- Pare-brise pour carénage (S/M/L)
- Poches en cuir pour pare-brise de carénage
- Chargeur USB sur guidon
- Nautilus Stebel Horn 139db (Fort)
- Allumage déplacé vers la zone du port de charge
- Indicateurs de garde-boue/LED de frein
- Protections de moteur OEM + piquets d'autoroute
- Barres de commode arrière OEM
- Sacoches en cuir OEM (avec doublures Rocket)
- Bandes de course grises en fibre de carbone
- Repose-pieds OEM assortis pilote/passager
- Stand Flipmeister Paddock (Centre)

Cette fusée a terminé tous les services requis et tous les problèmes attendus/inattendus sont résolus. Il a juste besoin d'être monté et d'un entretien annuel de base effectué par n'importe quel technicien moto décent (si vous n'êtes pas enclin à la mécanique).

PLUS DE PHOTOS : www.r3owners.net/media/albums/2013-rocket-roadster.682
Bonjour
— Washington, DC —

Plus particulièrement, cette Rocket a fait l'objet d'un réglage d'amélioration des performances par RnRcycles.com (Sterling, VA) avec l'installation du module de tuner de carburant DynoJet Power Commander 5 (PCV) qui optimise le rapport air/carburant de la moto sans changer directement l'ECU, ce qui en fait sans effort pour le pousser à sa puissance maximale lorsque vous tournez votre poignet sur cet accélérateur ! Le PCV a une plage de changement de carburant de -100/+250% qui vous offre le meilleur mélange de performances et d'efficacité énergétique à tout moment. Le système de filtre d'admission d'air d'usine a été retiré et remplacé par des cônes K&N sous le "Griffe d'ours" (coupé pour montrer les filtres) pour encore plus de souffle - et pour ajouter de l'espace supplémentaire sous votre siège pour ranger quoi que ce soit. Les filtres huilés dureront aussi longtemps que la moto et peuvent être nettoyés et réutilisés indéfiniment.

Chaque service de garantie selon le manuel et tous les dossiers d'entretien sont inclus, et voici une liste de tout ce qui est inclus (avec un lien pour plus de photos en bas de la page) ;
- Concessionnaire Triumph entretenu (avec tous les enregistrements)
- 20 000 km d'entretien par Triumph
- Pneus neufs (avant + arrière)
- Phares à LED HD DayMaker
- Rétroviseurs en forme de larme avec clignotants
- Batterie neuve (+ offre de batterie)
- Carénage Corbin Fleetliner (2000 $)
- Pare-brise pour carénage (S/M/L)
- Poches en cuir pour pare-brise de carénage
- Chargeur USB sur guidon
- Nautilus Stebel Horn 139db (Fort)
- Allumage déplacé vers la zone du port de charge
- Indicateurs de garde-boue/LED de frein
- Protections de moteur OEM + piquets d'autoroute
- Barres de commode arrière OEM
- Sacoches en cuir OEM (avec doublures Rocket)
- Bandes de course grises en fibre de carbone
- Repose-pieds OEM assortis pilote/passager
- Stand Flipmeister Paddock (Centre)

Cette fusée a terminé tous les services requis et tous les problèmes attendus/inattendus sont résolus. Il a juste besoin d'être monté et d'un entretien annuel de base effectué par n'importe quel technicien moto décent (si vous n'êtes pas enclin à la mécanique).

PLUS DE PHOTOS : www.r3owners.net/media/albums/2013-rocket-roadster.682
Bonjour J'habite en France et j'aimerais savoir où vous avez acheté FLEETLINER - corbin TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 Je recherche un distributeur Merci pour votre aide

— Washington, DC —

- OEM Rear Dresser Bars

Interested in seeing if you still have this or if you sold it?

Back