For Sale 2010 Carpenter Racing R3R For Sale - Thread revival!

I have the fibreglass version only cost one leg and a finger!!!!! LOL
zz.jpg
Looks awesome! Really dig the bearclaw!

I took a trip from Massachusetts to check this bike out being sold on jump on and go bike trip costed me about $800 this thing is not what he makes it out to be brakes are shot fork seals are completely blown out neck bearings are gone check engine light on for throttle bank one wiring harness caked in mud I just about killed myself on this pos hit the brakes and almost went over the handlebars once they decided to work buyer beware and good luck

I took a trip from Massachusetts to check this bike out being sold on jump on and go bike trip costed me about $800 this thing is not what he makes it out to be brakes are shot fork seals are completely blown out neck bearings are gone check engine light on for throttle bank one wiring harness caked in mud I just about killed myself on this pos hit the brakes and almost went over the handlebars once they decided to work buyer beware and good luck

Man, that is a wholeheartedly unfair statement. I understand being upset at making a long drive and deciding that the bike is not for you, but what you said is wholly inaccurate. I just took the bike to the shop and asked them to look over it completely to make sure everything was good for me to be able to sell it and I can give anyone who is interested the name and phone number of the shop if they would like to check it out. The shop didn't find anything on the forks, the brake pads are good for an estimated 20,000 more miles, and the code on the bike was for secondary throttlebody that was removed when the bike got the Carpenter treatment apparently and has never given an issue in the 10 plus years I have owned it. The bike is in good working order and I invite anyone who might be interested to come and see it for themselves. Test rides are perfectly fine provided that the money is present at the time. I can also provide video and pics of anything an interested party may request.

No one should ever make a purchase they are not comfortable with and I would never want anyone to do so. So if you are in the market, come check it out and decide for yourself.

I’m not going to argue back and forth my man I’ve been riding almost 20 years I’ve had a rocket for 5 of them what I said is true if none of that **** was wrong or only a couple things bike would be sitting in my garage why would I travel 14 hours each way have my wife take a day off of work my kid miss a day of school and waist $800 and not buy the dam bike just be honest or fix the **** don’t do what you did to me and waist someone else’s time and money (AGAIN BUYER BEWARE!!!)

I’m not going to argue back and forth my man I’ve been riding almost 20 years I’ve had a rocket for 5 of them what I said is true if none of that **** was wrong or only a couple things bike would be sitting in my garage why would I travel 14 hours each way have my wife take a day off of work my kid miss a day of school and waist $800 and not buy the dam bike just be honest or fix the **** don’t do what you did to me and waist someone else’s time and money (AGAIN BUYER BEWARE!!!)
I will agree with you on one thing - I will not argue back and forth with you after this as well.

I don't know how to be anymore transparent than this - interested folks come test it, feel free to ask questions, ask for pics, vids, whatever. Like I said, I got a shop to check out the bike and they cleared it and I have the name and number of the shop. I am not a mechanic and Earthquake told me that he isn't either, so I got a mechanic with decades of experience to go over the Rocket.

Folks can feel free to call the mechanic and check out the bike with their own eyes.

Back