For Sale 2009 Rocket 3 - Blue/White - Touring? on CL

I'll be curious if anyone from the site bought it. Was so tempting for me only being 20 min away, but I'm trying to downsize stuff, not add....lol
Man, ain't that the truth, Guzzi Dan brought his daughter's boyfriend over today, he's 20, and ****, he looks about 12 to me, lol, nice kid, he discovered woodworking, pretty rare these days. I gave him one of every air nailer and stapler I have, and realistically, I'll never use that stuff again. I let him go through my rack, gave him redwood, maple, birch, oak, all the stuff I was so happy to get once, now I'm just as happy getting rid of it
Kid was in heaven, he got quite a haul.

Man, ain't that the truth, Guzzi Dan brought his daughter's boyfriend over today, he's 20, and ****, he looks about 12 to me, lol, nice kid, he discovered woodworking, pretty rare these days. I gave him one of every air nailer and stapler I have, and realistically, I'll never use that stuff again. I let him go through my rack, gave him redwood, maple, birch, oak, all the stuff I was so happy to get once, now I'm just as happy getting rid of it
Did you just admit to giving a YOUNG man WOOD?

It may be cheesey, but the one line from Fight Club is pretty true. The things we own, end up owning us.

Fantastic on the young guy getting into woodworking. Maybe there is hope for younger generations and some skills will be preserved. Spending 10 hours a day on your phone is not a life skill...lol

Back