For Sale 07Classic fog lights, seat with backrest.

NotSoHiddenFox

.040 Over
Ride
20 3R
Long haul seat + backrest and cube fill thing: $350
I lost a screw for the backrest on this one. Must have rattled off.

Fog lights: $150.
As fog-lighty as you could expect. These attach to the same fixings the windshield uses.

Attachments

• PXL_20201231_031327649.jpg
    PXL_20201231_031327649.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hello everyone, going to be trading in a 07 classic for a 2020R. Not expecting much off the dealer so I'm trying to sell off the extras first. I'll have photos posted after work. I originally got these parts off rogerp. Great experience btw.

Long haul seat + backrest and cube fill thing: $350
I lost a screw for the backrest on this one. Must have rattled off.

Summer screen + fixings + lower deflectors: $200
Wear and tear is visible on all plastics. Nothing severe.

Fog lights: $150.
As fog-lighty as you could expect. These attach to the same fixings the windshield uses.

If you have any suggestions on what else I could remove let me know. Bike is on my profile pic does not show the parts listed here. It also has a ram air kit with a PCv and dyno tune on it. If anyone can convince me to put the stock stuff back on.
Ok if you keep the stuff you could try the fork fixing mounts on the rocket if the fork tubes are the same diameter. If they fit you'll have everyone buying their gen 1 accessories back ;)

Oh and if I may ask what is the dealer giving you for a 07? Mine still wrinkled from the sommer fun. And I always on the look out for spares :) or it seems I end up needing spares. Even the surgeon gave me a few extra parts but they were custom parts :D

Last edited:
Ok if you keep the stuff you could try the fork fixing mounts on the rocket if the fork tubes are the same diameter. If they fit you'll have everyone buying their gen 1 accessories back ;)

Oh and if I may ask what is the dealer giving you for a 07? Mine still wrinkled from the sommer fun. And I always on the look out for spares :) or it seems I end up needing spares. Even the surgeon gave me a few extra parts but they were custom parts :D
They're estimating about 2.8-3.6k for a 07 classic with 53.7k miles. Quite under what private sales are going in socal but it saves me the headache. I'll have them take a good look on Saturday while I test ride the new one.

They're estimating about 2.8-3.6k for a 07 classic with 53.7k miles. Quite under what private sales are going in socal but it saves me the headache. I'll have them take a good look on Saturday while I test ride the new one.
Thats actually right in the actual price range. I'm sure anyway if you get the new bike before you get rid of the fixings kit and shield especial since its the summer shield might fit. Might look ugly but then it might be a good spot for fog lights :)

Back