ThrottleMeister cruise control gone bad

This is the best throttle wrist rest I've found, 10 times better than Crampbuster mainly because you can just slide it out of the way when you're riding around in town. It's simple to use and with a little practice allows you to maintain throttle control while tightening your throttle lock. A bargain at $20.

Motorcycle Wrist Rest at NewStyleLeathers.com

Just be sure to follow the instructions and place it at 10:00 position and you will barely use your throttlemeister again.

I too have at ThrottleMeister. It does tend not to totally free up on occasion. When working properly it is great. My BMW had electronic cruise which was terrific but not work the price to install on the R3T in my opinion.

Any way you cut it, my Flipmeisters 50 cent throttle lock is way cheaper, does the same thing, acts the same way (Throttlemeister) and only costs 50 cents at the local hardware store.:eek:
I went to their site and found nothing that cost c.50. Every dyna or sporty comes with a screw under the throttle that turns with 2 fingers and does the same thing as a throttlemeister turn a little and return spring stops returning turn more and throttle locks. so if hd can do it

I went to their site and found nothing that cost c.50. Every dyna or sporty comes with a screw under the throttle that turns with 2 fingers and does the same thing as a throttlemeister turn a little and return spring stops returning turn more and throttle locks. so if hd can do it
He doesn't sell it. It's a DYI with about 50 cents of parts from the hardware store.

Back