TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Thinking about buying a car , only ever owned one other car in my whole life. Had three older model F100's over the years .. and had a XYGS Falcon for a while 20 years ago.

Went and checked out a 1969 VF Chrysler Hardtop Coupe today. Been pulled to pieces and missing the engine and transmission, rest of it's there though. Always liked the MOPARS. Made an offer on it .. see how we go... cars are still coffins :cool:

The VF was the last of the slant 6s I recall. Love the hardtop. I wrapped my dad's VG (first of the Hemi's) around a tree in 1974 - almost 40 years ago to the day. I'd "borrowed" it. Always liked the old Valiants.

A buddy of mines wife was getting rid of a 2005 Toyota Camry.The traffic is getting so bad here and being a standard she was fed up with the stop and go and decided to trade it for an automatic.Having three gas hog trucks especially the V-10 F-350 i wanted something to tool around town in. She wanted to sell it to her nieces or nephews but none of them knew how to drive a standard. I picked it up cheap through the private deal. The first week i had it i was complaining to my friend how i thought the gas gauge was broken, it never went past full...38+ miles to the gallon. It's not my style but i'm loving the gas milage and the dependability of it.

Last edited:
I had one of those, and I put a chunk of miles on it, and many happy memories in it. Looking forward to the pics.

There ain't nothing like the torque of an old 440. Bought a 1980 fury cop car, minus engine and trans from a police auction, for $99. Stuffed in a 440 out of an Imperial. Went through 3 727 trannys, but man that thing would scoot. All the local cops were jealous! "Mopar or no car"

This ones a 770 , had a 318 in it originally. Has the optional disc brake front end. Offered the bloke half what he was asking .. so like I said see how we go. Cost a fair bit to get it back on the road as I kept pointing out to him. He kept rabbiting on about how much they are going for all done up :rolleyes: he's had it sitting in his shed for 10 years and not done a thing to it.

My second car was a 1971 Vh Charger with the 265 hemi and Rt stickers. Be worth a bit now. Next was 1976 Cl van 318 and sometime later a 1967 Ve Vip with a worked 318, that was a fun one. Still love the old girls.

Back