SC,GA,TN,NC, riders.... maybe ride this weekend?

mully95

Living Legend
Ride
Roadster
Kind of late to do this but thought maybe we can get together and do some riding...eating. It's going to be a rain free weekend and of course most will be off work Monday.

Just chime in and see if we can set a meeting place, time, day, etc....

Thanks

I am trying to head up younder thie Saturday (if I get some Honey do's done this evening). I was thinking west of Chattanogga. but what you got in mind.

Well I noticed in the other thread you was talking about doing some riding. So I thought maybe contact a few members and do some riding.

It doesn't matter to me where we go lets just GO! LOL

I've sent a private message to others so they might chime in later and we can get something put together.

I was thinking of the devils triangle but that's too far for a few others for a days ride. Sure don't want to be around the skyway or Tue dragon this weekend. Maybe some north Georgia mountains are... Jay can't Saturday but Sunday will be a good day as well..

Ok Josey where you at? lol

I'll be up for three rides ..... I can ride tomorrow,will ride with Jay, STB Sunday (others welcome to join) and I can ride Monday. So if anyone can't ride Sunday or Monday and want to ride tomorrow let me know where you would want to meet up.

Ride 1 that is confirmed is Sunday May 23 (stand by for time and location to meet) riding north Georgia area.
So far STB,rainman, and I for this one.

Reckon everyone is scared to with rainman afraid to get wet I reckon:rolleyes::D

You didn't have the power at RAAX, but I can't be there this weekend to stop the rain. :cool:

Back