G'day from Western Australia

MarkB

Standard Bore
Ride
2007 Rocket 3
Hi folks, just picked up a 2007 Rocket. First cruiser I've had in a long time, still getting the hang of the wide bars and the forward controls. I have a feeling a may know a few people on here from a few Buell groups :) Edit: trying to post a picture, but can't get it to load.

Last edited:
Worked this time, must be something to do with my connection at work. Does anyone know what exhaust system I have?

Rocket 3.jpg

Greetings from sunny North Texas. Not sure what exhaust you have, looks like some version of a Predator.

Hi Mighty Mouse, yes, that's the one. I tracked it down with a bit of googling..https://newbonneville.com/newr3/html/shorty_exhaust.html
Great to see another Aussie and a Google Foo exponent too!
Similar but different especially the cans, slash cut but yours do not appear to be. Check underneath yours I reckon your collector box will look different to the New Bonneville ones too

1707792696254.png
1707792862797.png

There have been a few makers of shorties for Rocket III's in Australia over the years. I still haven't worked out who made mine either. ;) :roll::roll:
Dave Platt from UK made a few versions in the past 5 years or so.
There was a bloke in Brisbane and another in Newcastle selling yheir own product on eBay for a year or two as well.

Back