Anders,

I also have a headlight modulator installed.

The headlight modulator uses the same connections as the OEM headlight connections so its a simple plug and play job to install.............and remove just prior to MOT time.

When you see drivers (doing less than the speed limit in the fast lane) move over rapido because they think the plods are behind them makes the cost and effort of installing it well worth it

Anders,

I also have a headlight modulator installed.

The headlight modulator uses the same connections as the OEM headlight connections so its a simple plug and play job to install.............and remove just prior to MOT time.

When you see drivers (doing less than the speed limit in the fast lane) move over rapido because they think the plods are behind them makes the cost and effort of installing it well worth it

Cheers TonyMac! I have nearly been creamed here every other day in FL where there are so many old ppl driving around not paying attention - anyways I've ordered all the stuff front and rear and plan on using it here in FL (I now go around on full beam all the time, lesson learned) - still trying to make my mind up whethere to take the beast back to the UK, but it does seem like a gray area, in that the lights don't flash as such they 'modulate' officer - great news about the MOT, i was wondering about that! And the plod effect must be superb, I wonder if there are any legal lightbulbs out there with a blue tint? LOL!

Cheers!

Andy

Back