Oldman68

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster Red Haze
Hi. My 2012 Roadster has got a ABS fault light come on this week and I have checked over the bike and have found the front ABS cable next to the head stock has been squashed and I think that by turning the handle bars to the left somehow the cable has got caught when on full left hand lock. My son who's a mechanic and has a multi meter is going to check the sensor cable but want to know what sort of values volts/resistance the sensor should be putting out if ok. I have found where the cable connects to the main harness on the L/H side under the tank. Does anyone know !.

Hi. My 2012 Roadster has got a ABS fault light come on this week and I have checked over the bike and have found the front ABS cable next to the head stock has been squashed and I think that by turning the handle bars to the left somehow the cable has got caught when on full left hand lock. My son who's a mechanic and has a multi meter is going to check the sensor cable but want to know what sort of values volts/resistance the sensor should be putting out if ok. I have found where the cable connects to the main harness on the L/H side under the tank. Does anyone know !.

My son who's a mechanic and has a multi meter is going to check the sensor cable but want to know what sort of values volts/resistance the sensor should be putting out if ok.

Back