Washing precautions

Oh please. How do you get the “running from a volcanic eruption” look without a pressure washer? 🤣
Seriously though, just use some care and common sense and don’t go for 300psi 1 inch from your bike, you’ll be fine…👍🏻
52D8C69D-D310-43C7-B24B-1CD0963B7C65.jpeg

Oh please. How do you get the “running from a volcanic eruption” look without a pressure washer? 🤣
Seriously though, just use some care and common sense and don’t go for 300psi 1 inch from your bike, you’ll be fine…👍🏻
52D8C69D-D310-43C7-B24B-1CD0963B7C65.jpeg
I agree. If you are careful and understand what you are doing even a pressure washer can be used.

I didn't know that water on the seat wasn't a problem. I use only leather conditioner/cleaner on it. I have been doing it wrong evidentially as the pics here look as good as my bike. I have the nice Corinthian leather smell so there's that. :unsure:

I didn't know that water on the seat wasn't a problem. I use only leather conditioner/cleaner on it. I have been doing it wrong evidentially as the pics here look as good as my bike. I have the nice Corinthian leather smell so there's that. :unsure:
Pretty sure only the TFC got leather, the rest of use got faux leather…😏