I as well. Yesterday it was, "Riding a Harley must be like getting an epidural, in just a short bit you feel nothing".

That is why you will see a lot of these in Maggie Valley just look BEHIND the motels.

I as well. Yesterday it was, "Riding a Harley must be like getting an epidural, in just a short bit you feel nothing".

That is why you will see a lot of these in Maggie Valley just look BEHIND the motels.

Trailering a motorbike is similar to hiking in the desert with a car door stuffed in your backpack so you can get it out and roll down the window when you start to sweat from your body overheating. I guess I just don't 'get it'???? RIDE THE BLOODY BIKE!!!!!!!!! LEAVE THE BLOODY CAR AT HOME!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::):)

THOUGHT OF THE DAY! new

if you never have hopes, dreams,and great friends, you will always be left in a world of darkness! Finding your way out of the darkness is a battle within itself! :(:(:(

if you never have hopes, dreams,and great friends, you will always be left in a world of darkness! Finding your way out of the darkness is a battle within itself! :(:(:(
I can tell you guys a thing or 2 about dreams:D:)
most of them made reality:)

Back