The Introduction of TexasCoyote

When I worked in Castle Rock Colorado I loved going on rides through the mountains switchbacks. I often rode with a friend, I on my 2001 Suzuki Intruder and he on his 2012 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster. I really liked his bike. As I tried to keep up with him I would think, 'man I would love to have a bike like that!' When we'd stop to fuel up, I had to stop often due to the size of my tank, he would get the compliments. -- Jealous!

Well, the rides had to stop. I was offered a job back in my hometown of Texas. Before I left I told him if he ever wanted to sell his ride to let me know. A year later he was ready to sell. It took me only .5 seconds to say, "ok when can I come get it?"

I can honestly say that was the best smoothest ride from Colorado to Texas I ever rode. I ride that beast every day. 2300cc of torque and around 150 horses powering he on the roads. And now I get all the compliments. Love this bike.

I enjoyed reading the posts on this community and excited to read more and meet new Triumph riders. I can see why there is a love and loyalty for this awesome British ride!

welcome and let us see the beast.
20200718_190430.jpg

Back