I’m in Fall River Massachusetts shipping won’t be cheap parts are heavy but yes I’ll look into it tomorrow but I’m going to say around a $100 to ship I’ll send you the estimate once I figure it out
M*******! Born and raised in central Mass, myself; North Grafton, just outside of Worcester. My folks are still there (although in Colorado for the week). Maybe Dad could go get them and I could scoop them up next time I'm there. Let me know about shipping regardless.

Edit: funny, they edit out m*******; rhymes with bass pole!

M*******! Born and raised in central Mass, myself; North Grafton, just outside of Worcester. My folks are still there (although in Colorado for the week). Maybe Dad could go get them and I could scoop them up next time I'm there. Let me know about shipping regardless.

Edit: funny, they edit out m*******; rhymes with bass pole!
Not sure if you have a roadster or classic. I have roadster pipes free to.you just pay shipping and packing out of Texas.

Not sure if you have a roadster or classic. I have roadster pipes free to.you just pay shipping and packing out of Texas.
Actually it's neither, just a plain jane Rocket III, which apparently is just like the classic minus the two tone paint job, best I can tell.

the early rockets had 3 mufflers the roadster had a two muffler system
classics had two tone,floor boards and some other things which i cant remember and there also the fastest lol

the early rockets had 3 mufflers the roadster had a two muffler system
classics had two tone,floor boards and some other things which i cant remember and there also the fastest lol
So my '06 is all black, but does have the floor boards, front and back, so I'm a little unsure. I feel like a previous owner probably threw on some upgrades. The VIN search I ran before purchase came back with simply Rocket III, nothing about being Classic.

20230824_124011.jpg

So my '06 is all black, but does have the floor boards, front and back, so I'm a little unsure. I feel like a previous owner probably threw on some upgrades. The VIN search I ran before purchase came back with simply Rocket III, nothing about being Classic.

20230824_124011.jpg

looks to me like it has got everything but the two tone paint.
close enough.
lol

Back