turbotom1052

.040 Over
Ride
HD M8 Softail
Been lurking and asking a few questions around here in anticipation of my purchase of a new Rocket III. Started it all out with lusting for the blacked out 2022 R model which proved very difficult to find. After test riding a standard issue R, began thinking that perhaps a GT would be better suited for me after being a long time multiple Softail rider. Well it has happened.... Last week I picked up a new 221 GT from a new Triumph/Ducati dealership in Albany Ny called JSC Motorsports. Extremely pleased with my buying experience and working with salesman Ben, and company owner Steve. Always a pleasure to buy from fellow enthusiasts!!! Appreciating the welcoming vibe of this forum, and looking forward to both getting and offering insights into this mind boggling machine. Its going to be a long Vermont winter, gazing adoringly at this beast in my garage, and counting the days until spring!!!

Congrats on one fine purchase. Please post some pics of the new monster. Have you had a chance to take one for a ride yet?? Be ready to have your smile muscles stretched to the limit... Ride safe!

Congrats on one fine purchase. Please post some pics of the new monster. Have you had a chance to take one for a ride yet?? Be ready to have your smile muscles stretched to the limit... Ride safe!
Thanks Gregger. I did test ride both an R and a GT and decided on the GT. Ive also managed to get out for short rides on mine since it arrived in my garage last week. Temps in the upper 30s to low 40s here in Vermont have limited my rides to about an hour but I can say that the smiles were ear to ear during the first half hour of them rides. Its gonna be a long Vermont winter with me just waiting for the weather to break in spring!!!

AWESOME! and WELCOME!! to our R3 Family. Looking forward to those photos... Enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Back