In the balance: New tech to help inexperienced riders unveiled

MCN

Living Legend
intellias-video-still.jpg
Technology company Intellias have revealed a self-stabilising motorcycle system that aims to increase safety at low speeds. The technology was on display at the recent CES event in Las Vegas and is...

Continue reading...

Seems to be the template for the era we're all heading into, whether we like it or not :(.

Wow....great....now I can ride a bike without actually having to 'ride' it....WHERE DO I SIGN!!! ............FFS!!

It can't be being served up to us because 'we' crave not to do anything for ourselves anymore. More likely to be because the big corporations see it as a way of retaining financial dominance in the future.

My thinking these days is to keep what I already have (cars, bikes etc..) and look after them better than I perhaps used to, in order to try to make sure they last me out.
I reckon that it won't be long till you can't get a new vehicle without having to be forced to accept every functional feature as a subscription service.

You won't really own it and you won't be able to use it unless you've signed your life away on some licence agreement.
The company you're signed up to will track everything you do and everywhere you go.
You won't be able to do any mods other than those in the 'APP' and each one will have a separate cost structure that 'they' will control.

If it does go this way, we might as well not exist....just leave the AI Bot's to do their thing and the ever more controlling tech giants etc... can go and shove their tech where the sun don't shine, while I head back to what remaining fragments there are left of the analogue world. That said, my plan might be a bit scuppered if they do eventually ban the sale of petrol & diesel etc... :cautious:

Back