yes this the most fun you willever have with or without you'r cloths ive had mine 6 months and still can't get the smile off my face :roll:

This will be the worst winter you ever had now that an R3 is in the garage. ;)
Welcome from Delaware.

Well it's been 3 weeks and 700 miles and I can't seem to get the grin off of my face. I've have never owned a bike that attracted so much attention as well...........normal??
And yes it is going to be one LONG winter.

Eric

Well it's been 3 weeks and 700 miles and I can't seem to get the grin off of my face. I've have never owned a bike that attracted so much attention as well...........normal??
And yes it is going to be one LONG winter.

Eric
Unfortunately yes, it's question and answer time everytime I get fuel. It usually starts out with "I used to have a Bonneville" or "I didn't know they still made Triumphs". Now if only more hot chicks used to have Bonneville's ..... :cool:

The usual comment I get is "Holy Sh#$t, that tire is huge" Followed by a repeat of that when they find out the engine displacement. I had a kid hanging out of of car window yesterday giving me a thumbs up.
I'm not used to that...............never got that when I rode a Harley.

Eric

Welcome. The longer you own it and ride it, the more you'll wish you had done it earlier. Those who wish to live vicariously through your existance and at the risk of showing their jealousy will tell you that they used to ride a Bonneville. Smile and be gracious, you will spend a lot of time expalaining what you ride. I tell the V-twin crowd that it's a Massey-Ferguson 140 :):)

Back