Welcome from just up the road in western NC. My '11 Roadster just turned over 80K and is still running very strong. As @Dr.D mentioned adding Lush cams and pistons (40k ago in my case) is something to consider. I also have the 2.5 version, but can't seem to part with the Roadster- fantastic machine. Congrats!

Welcome from just up the road in western NC. My '11 Roadster just turned over 80K and is still running very strong. As @Dr.D mentioned adding Lush cams and pistons (40k ago in my case) is something to consider. I also have the 2.5 version, but can't seem to part with the Roadster- fantastic machine. Congrats!
I have no plans of parting with either Rocket. They are different enough to justify each.

Hello everyone! I recently purchased a 2005 Rocket III and its a monster. I have done most of my riding in the rocky mountains and offroad so the new idea of a large cruiser is quite fun. I plan on riding it everyday that that isnt raining in the morning. I purchased it at 80k and I would imagine it will be over 100k by December. The only thing I am considering is adding an actual small windshield and possibly handguards for now.
Adam
Welcome from Richmond VA (as of a week from now)! Hopefully I'll see you around...

Back