Einar_Jarl

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 R3 GT
Hello all.

Just picked up my 2020 R3GT with 499 miles for a steal 2 weekends ago. Traded my 2015 Super Duke R 1290 for it, and honestly couldn't have made a better decision if I tried. Night and day ride, and that's coming from someone who said they would never own a cruiser.... welp.

Currently sitting at 821 miles and climbing. Permagrin is a thing, and will probably never go away. Easy commute, easy ride, stupid fast when needed... can't beat it.

Prior to my SDR, my last bike was a 2004 955i Daytona, and I loved it. Glad to be back in the Triple world, especially with this behemoth that everyone goes: "2500cc? Why!?!"

Cheers.
-B

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... and yes... not only a Perma-Grin, but now your an eternal adrenaline road therapy junkie... :thumbsup: :sneaky: :cool:
-MIG

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... and yes... not only a Perma-Grin, but now your an eternal adrenaline road therapy junkie... :thumbsup: :sneaky: :cool:
-MIG
Thank you! Goes hand in hand with the perma-grin and adrenaline therapy I get from my 2014 Z/28! Modern day muscle car, meet modern day muscle cruiser!

Back