Hello from Northern NY

Just retired and have been riding for 50+ years. Current rides are 2014 R3T and 2020 Road Glide Limited, hoping to exceed my 14,000 annual miles.
Hello RAS and welcome to the site. Glad you have achieved the status of "Retired". You are going to enjoy it sooooo much especially riding those beautiful bikes. I bet the 14000 miles will go up considerably. Have fun and ride safe.

Welcome, can you tell us a little about the differences to you between them. Thanks, beautiful rides man

Welcome, can you tell us a little about the differences to you between them. Thanks, beautiful rides man
Hello Kevin,
The two bikes have their own personalities, The Triumph is very smooth and great riding. I just installed new Metzeler 888 tires as the original tires were getting cupped. I bought this bike June last year with just over 3,000 miles, I put about 1,800 miles on it before I had to stop riding due to neck surgery. in August. The new 2020 Road Glide Limited I traded in July and put just under 5,000 miles by August. The HD is incredible, very smooth, powerful and handling in top notch. They don't need a lot of updates but I did stage 2 torque cam and associated parts. Since the R3T is detuned I believe they are extremely close in power and speed even though the Harley is heavier, 780# vs 940#. At the start of our 2020 riding season (April?) depending on snow, salt and sandy roads, I started on my then 2019 Electra Glide Ultra Limited and 2009 Electra Glide Classic (both very nice bikes) the 2019 got 4,000 before trading and the 09 got 2,000 before trading for the Triumph.

Last edited:
Back