Hello from California

Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum I just recently picked up 2016 R3R so I'm considering myself an official owner of a BEAST. I've been messing around with my 2014 Triumph Bonneville T-100 for the last couple of years and it is a wonderful bike I love that thing. The R3R is the baddest bike on the planet so I'm making this my cruiser that I can take on long rides with my wife. Don't get me wrong my bonneville is one of the most comfortable rides I've ridden, she has taken me from LA to my place in Riverbank many times up the California coast once for a full 13 hours with only gas stops. She just doesn't carry two comfortably. Anyways, I'm planning to modify the R3R with all sorts of stuff so this looks like the place to be able to get all the advice possible on available mods. I'm kind of partial to the Zard exhaust, I run the 2:1 shorty racing exhaust on my Bonneville and it's awesome. I haven't seen to much on critique for the R3 for the Zard so if anybody has that system I would be interested in your experience.

Cheers
Welcome from Alberta

Back